Thursday, January 26, 2012

What's in a name anyway?


Larafairie-stock: Rose by ~larafairie-stock




So I was offered a great opportunity to write. I can't wait to do it and even have some ideas on stories. What's the problem you ask? I need a pen name and I cannot for the life of me come up with something. I know what I want to write. I know the genre I want to write. I have a story forming in my little head, which is great since that doesn't happen all the time. But I can't think of a dang pen name!

Which is funny cause I love names. I always knew what my first daughter and son would be named and why. I love picking out character's names. I love looking up the meaning and figuring out everything. But for some reason I'm stuck. (le sigh)
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop an acorn