Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Double Witchy Cat Dare

So Magaly over at Pagan Culture has double witchy cat dared me. Unfortunately I will be adding part of the dare, the book to my Want List, Silent Spring by Rachel Carson. Cause I'm, ya know broke. (Plus I have the whole To Be Read Crate of books.)

The other part though I can totally do. I've been tagged. Tagged you say? Tagged (let me say tagged a few more times for good measure) means that I have to tell you 11 things about myself. Then I'm going to answer questions. Isn't that fun? Then I in turn get to tag 11 of my readers to do the same thing! Oh the fun of getting to know every one (and no I'm not being sarcastic, I love this kind of stuff)!

11 Completely Random Things About Me!

1. I like to make my kids act out the scene from Lilo & Stitch where Stitch destroys a toy city with sound effects.
2. I am brutally honest, almost to a fault, but I'm also a very good liar, and people tend to not believe me when I'm being truthful but will believes the lies.
3. I know all the words to Jurassic Park (the movie) and House of 1,000 Corpses.
4. I hate not having money, cause it means I can't donate money to charities and causes.
5. If I didn't have kids I would be a nomad, I feel domesticated.
6. I'm pansexual. Meaning if I'm attracted to you, it's cause I like you not your gender or orientation.
7. If left alone in the woods I could survive on my own. I even know how to make a bow and arrows.
8. I love when people can see that I'm not just Irish but also German and Cherokee.
9. I hate when I say I'm German and get called a nazi. It's offensive.
10. I love meeting Pagan folk and them saying "you look familiar" or "this might sound crazy but were you Morgan LeFey?"
11. I wouldn't change a thing about my past. Not even my rape.

Now for Questions I Answer:
Magaly has suggested we answer the 3rd and 9th questions her taggers gave out.

From In The Arms of Mother Earth
3. What is your favorite kind of foreign food?
I love lemon chicken, and fried rice. Yeah I'm not to imaginative when it comes to food. 
9. What is your favorite movie of all time?
The Little Mermaid 

From That Witch is True
3. What weird items would I find if I went through your wardrobe?
Hmm I don't think anything too weird, besides cut up Fight Club and Sublime shirts, a lot of dress clothes I don't wear, and high heel shoes. 
9. And which one (god/goddess) annoys you the most?
Well none of them annoy me, so I'm not sure what to say. Unless you put annoy me as in bug me to do stuff then it's the mother Goddess. She gives me nudges when I'm suppose to do things. 
3. Where is your favorite place?
Hands down the beach. Specifically Ocean City, NJ. 
9. What is your favorite scent for essential oil?
Lavender. 
   3. What foreign country would you love to visit?
Ireland  =]
   9. Number one song on your ipod/CD/whatever you use to listen to music?
Mystic's Dream by Loreena McKennitt
3 What is your favourite smell?
Lilacs 
9 What is your favourite computer game?
The Sims Social

3. What ingredient do you most love to cook with?
Salt not a ton just a little pinch. 
9. Which time period do you feel a calling to? Do you think you could have a past life there?
King Arthur's time. Yes I was Morgan LeFey. 
 
The Tagged:  
 
 
Now for Questions YOU Answer:
(My apologies I suck at asking questions)
 
1. Do you have a role model? Who? Why?
2. Who is your favorite/patron God/dess?
3. Did you design your blog? 
4. Do you create art? What do you do?
5. Are you more active in the Pagan Community on or off line?
6. What are you passionate about?
7. When you were a kid is this where you saw yourself in the future?
8. How many kids do you want/have already?
9. If you could have any job in the world what would it be?
10. If you could tell your teenaged self one thing, what would that be?
11. What site to you most visit when you go online? (Besides your own)

The fine print:
1. Post the rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about “you are tagged if you are reading this.” You have to legitimately have to tag 11 people.


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop an acorn